Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alexis Bledel

I really adore Alexis Bledel. I was, and still am, a fan of Gilmore Girls, and I truly believe that she is one of the must beautiful women in the world. I found this picture through Stumble Upon in a list of pictures of actresses in pin-up style photos. Most of them were more revealing and going for a sexy angle. This I understand because that is the main theme of pin-up pictures, but Alexis Bledel's (I typed Rory and had to delete it) made me stop scrolling and look. She doesn't look nearly as alluring as the other actresses on the list, but makes me think. When asked to do a pin up picture, you could go for the fun, easy way and take off your clothes, or you could recreate arguably the most famous feminist symbol out there. Honestly, I'm not sure what I would do when presented with that opportunity, but I sure am glad Alexis Bledel chose to do this.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun blog - just had to say hi!
    BTW - you have been surfed - visit my blog to learn how to claim your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog...love the way the yellow pops out of the gray background. nice effect.

    ReplyDelete